Like most consumer credit cards, a Kohl’s charge card needs to be activated once it arrives in the mail. You must activate your Kohl’s credit cards before you may use them. In the past, you had to call a landline phone to activate the majority of credit cards. Your Kohl’s credit card can currently be activated in a few different ways.
Do you frequently shop on Kohls.com or in a Kohl’s store? Purchase a Kohl’s Card after that to enjoy further savings! All year long, you can receive coupons for additional discounts with your Kohl’s Card. Additionally, you can save up to 35% on your purchase on the first day you use your Kohl’s Card.
Your Kohl’s charge card won’t usually be available for use immediately away. You are shielded against identity theft by doing this. If you use a computer to log in, you can activate a new my Kohl’s charge card login; however, if you use a mobile device, there are some restrictions. You have to acknowledge receiving your card when the activation process is taking place. If you don’t activate it, someone else might do so and use your account to make payments.
How to Activate A Kohl’s Charge Card
Customers may activate their cards 24 hours after making a request, but you shouldn’t try to do so until you receive them in the mail.
- Register for a new card user website at kohls.com. Clicking on the “My Kohl’s Charge” tab will bring up the account registration page. On the page when you register an account, it is in the upper right corner.
- Enter the credit card number when you click “Register Now” (12 digits).
- You’ll be required to select a security question and respond to it after generating a username and password. You must use both capital and lowercase letters and digits when generating your login and password. These are case-specific. If you lose track of your login or password, you will be prompted with the security question. Ensure that you enter your most recent email address.
- Click “Submit” to finish the registration process. Open your email and click the link in it to confirm the registration.
- Your online account has been created and is prepared for use.
- To log in, enter the correct username and password. You can then activate using your fresh Kohl’s credit card.
- Open “Account Summary” and click the green “Activate Now” button at the bottom of the page.
- You will exit the “Account Activated” window or page if you click “Ok.”
How to Activate By Phone
You can activate a new Kohl’s credit card over the phone if you are unable to do it online. You only need the card number, social security number, and other basic bits of information. You may be questioned about this information at any time during the activation process.
This number should be called first: (800)-954-0244. Listen to the voice instructions after you’re connected. Your Kohl’s credit card will be simple to use if you carefully follow the instructions.