You may look up and listen to songs, podcasts, albums, and playlists on the well-known music streaming site Pandora. By downloading them, you can instantly access your favorite podcasts and music files while you’re not connected. Your devices allow you to listen to your favorite music because they are always being updated with the newest international hits. Pandora is accessible on many different operating systems, including Android, iOS, Windows, Roku, Google Home appliances, Xbox One, and many others. The below methods will help you install the Pandora app on your Roku streaming device.
Along with streaming music, Pandora also offers a variety of live Radio stations. You can listen to as many as four stations offline. Pandora offers three different service tiers: Free, Plus, and Premium. Roku offers both Pandora Plus and Pandora Free.
How To Install Pandora on Roku?
- Connect your Roku device to the HDMI port on your TV.
- Turn on your TV and open the Roku media player.
- Use your login information to log into Roku after that, then connect the device to the internet.
- To go to the Roku home screen, press the Home button on the remote control.
- Choose the Streaming Channels option from the home menu.
- Click Search Channels after that.
- Search for Pandora using the virtual keyboard, then select the Pandora app from the channels list.
- From the information screen of the Pandora app, select Add Channel.
- The last. You can now add the Pandora app to your list of channels.
- After adding Pandora, go to the Channels option on your Roku player.
- Launch the Pandora app, then choose Continue.
- To register, launch your web browser right now and navigate to http://www.pandora.com/.
Screen Mirroring Mode
- Go to Settings, then System
- On the Roku TV, choose Screen Mirroring and then Screen Mirroring mode.
- Launch the Google Play Store on your Android smartphone.
- Find and download the Pandora app.
- Next, select Cast from the Notifications Panel.
- Choose a Roku device next.
- Launch the Pandora app at this point and log into your account.
- Finally, you may use your Roku TV to listen to and start playing any music.