It’s possible that you won’t be able to find the App Store on your iPhone. Apple’s App Store, like Google Play Store, is a centralized app that allows you to download and update other apps. (How to Fix App Store Missing on iPhone)
It is an iOS default application that can’t be removed. And it can, however, be moved to another folder or hidden under App Library.
Follow this technique to fix the App Store Missing on iPhone issue if you can’t find it on your iPhone. Learn how to reinstall the App Store on your iPhone or iPad by reading the steps below.
How to Access App Store missing on an iPhone or iPad
Before we start debugging, we need to make sure that the App Store is installed on the iOS device. You can search for an app on iOS devices just like you can on Android phones.
- Search for App Store using the Search option, as shown below.
- When you discover the App Store, simply click on it and continue as usual.
- Once you’ve located the App Store, make a mental note of where it is for future reference.
To regain access to the App Store on your iPhone, use the procedures mentioned below.
Method 1: Reset the Layout of the Home Screen
It’s possible that the App Store has been relocated to a different screen than usual. By resetting the Home Screen of your iOS device, you can restore the App Store to the Home Screen.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Select General from the drop-down menu, as shown.
- Press the Reset button, as seen below.
- When you select Reset, you’ll be presented with three options. As noted, hit on Reset Home Screen Layout.
The layout of your home screen will be reset to default, and you will be able to find App Store in its usual location.
Method 2: Disable Content and Privacy Restrictions
If you’ve looked everywhere for the App Store on your phone and still can’t locate it, it’s possible that iOS is prohibiting you from using it. This could be because you enabled some restrictions during the App installation process on your iPhone or iPad. You can resolve the issue of the App Store being unavailable on your iPhone by disabling the following restrictions:
- On your iPhone, open the Settings app.
- Select Screen Time, then Content & Privacy Restrictions from the drop-down menu.
- Make sure the Content & Privacy toggle is switched on if it isn’t already.
- Enter the passcode for your screen.
- Select iTunes & App Store Purchases, and then Installing Apps.
- Enable this option by clicking Allow, as shown, to allow app installation on your iOS device.
On your home screen, you’ll see the App Store icon.
We hope that this information was helpful and that you were able to resolve the issue of the App Store being missing on your iPhone. Please let us know which method worked best for you. If you have any questions or recommendations, contact us. Goodbye!