Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov warned on Wednesday about the potential of a third world war conflict’s “nuclear and terrible” repercussions in the middle of Moscow’s enormous military operation to defeat Ukraine. Read the article to learn more about the likelihood of World War 3 and who will support it.
World War 3
As reported by the government-owned TASS the likelihood of a third world war has prompted a response from Russia’s top diplomat, who says it would be disastrous.
President of the United States Joe Biden stated that a third world war would be preferable to Washington’s harsh sanctions against Moscow. Lavrov responded that Russia is prepared to accept any penalties that are placed upon it when asked if he was surprised by the measures placed upon journalists and athletes.
Intellectuals, athletes, journalists, and performers will be among of the targets of the penalties, he added in reference to the ban and sanctions imposed by Western nations. In his first State of the Union address, he stated that “dictators” like Vladimir Putin must “pay the price” for attacking another nation.
After the US invasion, Russia is no longer permitted to enter US airspace. Lavrov allegedly stated that the purpose of the special operation against Ukraine was to stop Kyiv from acquiring nuclear weapons.
According to the news station, Russia won’t let Ukraine get nuclear weapons. According to a statement he made, the military action in Ukraine aims to disarm the people.
President Vladimir Zelensky has not ruled out the prospect of Kyiv altering the terms of those promises despite Ukraine’s duties under the Budapest Memorandum, which required the country to swap nukes in exchange for guarantees and security guarantees.
Who Will Support Whom in World War 3?
Although I don’t have much expertise in this topic, I’ll do my best. Not every country on the planet would participate in World War 3. In reality, the majority of South American, African, and Oceanian states and a sizable number of Asian countries, wouldn’t engage in combat. The reason why so many countries got involved in World War Two was that the colonial powers controlled so many different countries.
I’m not completely sure why World War 3 started, but I’m going to assume that it had something to do with how each nation’s military and economy were at the time. It is most likely to be in Asia or the Middle East if the conflict starts in Asia (around Taiwan, the South China Sea, or South Korea) or the Middle East (near Israel, Iraq, or Iran).
Look up the death toll from World War II.
With the help of 3D animation, this film contrasts the number of deaths from the Second World War.
- The USA
- European Union. They are obligated to team up with the US against a democratically chosen nation because of their NATO duties. In the military, there are four main sources of power:
- The U.K.
- Israel – Since the majority of the United States’ enemies will be on the opposing side of the conflict, this country will also be one of them. Their strongest allies, the United States, provide them with practically all of their weapons.
- Canada is a democratic nation close to the United States. On par with Europe, it.
- Taiwan – Since their entrance might start a conflict, they’ll surely join the countries that recognize them.
- Japan In addition to China as a rival, we can also claim Japan as an enduring ally from World War II. Japan will always stand by America.
- South Korea is situated on the same side as North Korea, close to China. When the conflict starts, they will back the United States just like Taiwan would.
Democratic Saudi Arabia They will, however, battle Iran. Friends are allies.
- Iran – The Russian support for the site will undoubtedly be an ally to them since both the USA and Israel view Iran as a threat.
- North Korea – This nation is grouped with China and Russia. They aim to have the authority in the country’s south.
Although there might be others I haven’t considered, I think these are the best players. These are some of the possible outcomes in a situation like this that I can think of.
World War 3 or the Cold War?
- This scenario needs two components in order to exist.
- Nuclear weapons are not a factor in this case.
The most aggressive team is Team China/Russia.
Iran will probably attempt to attack Israel as well. If that were to occur, the results might be catastrophic. Israel, Saudi Arabia, and American military forces might launch a concerted assault to damage the Iranian military and force it to submit.
The American military machine is already at work, and the conflict is already underway. The full force of the U.S. Navy started to advance against Japan through the Pacific. To bolster American forces in Europe, massive ground forces are crossing the Atlantic. As additional ground soldiers arrive, the tide is turning.
Due to the U.S. navy’s immense size, Chinese soldiers were compelled to retreat. In the future, South Korea, the Philippines, and Taiwan will all be free. If China is unable to comply, the U.S. may send soldiers in the interim. However, American and European forces in Eastern Europe at that time would have forced the Russian Army back to Moscow.
In the here and now, there are four possible outcomes.
- An agreement between Russia and China is anticipated to be negotiated, allowing the two nations to continue trade but with less sway and influence than before.
- In reality, Team USA invaded China and Russia, overthrew their governments, and installed “democratic” ones in their place. However, I can’t guarantee that these new governments will run smoothly.
- Russia and China use their nuclear weapons to try to gain the upper hand when they are cornered.
- None of this is probable. To prevent further problems, I condensed the explanation. In the event that World War 3 broke out, the results would not be what I had projected. Nobody wants to witness a battle between the two big powerhouses; therefore, if there is any fighting, it may also be anticipated to be calm. There will most likely be fewer proxy battles in the Middle East.